- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into the venue. You will be asked to remove it. We cater for allergies & dietary requirements, please ask the manager for further options.
- ONLINE BOOKING is strongly encouraged and guarantees your entry.
- Paying on the door is welcome but online bookings will have priority, so there may be an additional wait and we cannot guarantee your entry if we are at capacity.
- Bookings for public sessions are a minimum of 2 hours, unless otherwise stated.
- Seating for playframe customers may be upstairs. Should you require a table downstairs, please contact us in advance of your visit.
TERM TIME SESSIONS
Mon 6 November - Sun 10 December 2023
Mon 11 December 2023 - Sun 7 January 2024
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SESSIONS:
- Please ensure you read the CurveMotion Rules of Entry & Terms & Conditions before your visit.
- Please note session times and details may be subject to change.
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
- Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.