- You are not permitted to bring your own food or drink into the venue. You will be asked to remove it. We cater for allergies & dietary requirements, please ask the manager for further options.
- ONLINE BOOKING is strongly encouraged and guarantees your entry.
- Paying on the door is welcome but online bookings will have priority, so there may be an additional wait and we cannot guarantee your entry if we are at capacity.
- Bookings for public sessions are for an allocated time of 2 hours, unless otherwise stated.
- Seating for playframe customers may be upstairs. Should you require a table downstairs for disability reasons, please contact us in advance of your visit.
- Please ensure you leave enough time for parking prior to entry time.
We will be CLOSED on Monday 4 & Tuesday 5 March for Venue Maintenance.
TERM TIME SESSIONS
Mon 26 February - Thurs 28 March 2024
We will be CLOSED on Monday 4, Tuesday 5 & Wednesday 6 March for Venue Maintenance.
EASTER HOLIDAY SESSIONS
Friday 29 March - Mon 15 April 2024
Friday Late Skate & Play - 4pm - 8pm, Fri 29 March
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SESSIONS:
- Please ensure you read the CurveMotion Rules of Entry & Terms & Conditions before your visit.
- Please note session times and details may be subject to change.
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
- Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.