- Only food & drinks purchased at the Bistro may be consumed on site.
- ONLINE BOOKING is strongly encouraged and guarantees your entry. Walk-ins are welcome but online bookings will have priority, so there may be an additional wait.
- Due to the current government guidance, entry to the venue will take a bit longer for all customers. Bookings for public sessions are a minimum of 3 hours, unless otherwise stated.
- Seating for playframe customers may be upstairs. Should you require a table downstairs, please contact us in advance of your visit.
Wed 5 Jan - Sun 13 Feb 2022
Mon 14 Feb - Mon 28 Feb 2022 (Feb Half Term)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SESSIONS:
- Please ensure you read the CurveMotion Rules of Entry & Terms & Conditions before your visit.
- Please note session times and details may be subject to change.
- We encourage face coverings are worn during your visit.
- For safety, we will only be accepting card payments at the Bistro.
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.