- Only food & drinks purchased at the Bistro may be consumed on site.
- FROM MONDAY 14 SEPTEMBER A BOOKING CANNOT BE FOR MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE. ANY BOOKING EXCEEDING 6 WILL BE REFUSED ADMISSION, AND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND
- ONLINE BOOKING is encouraged, walk-ins are welcome but online bookings will have priority so there may be an additional wait. You will also be required to complete our online track and trace form.
- Due to the current government guidance, entry to the venue will take a bit longer for all customers.
- The initial time of the session is the time at which the doors will open and customers will be allowed entry. 30 minutes is allocated to ensure entry for all customers, after which the session will begin. The session will be two hours in duration.
- Seating for playframe customers may be upstairs. Should you require a table downstairs, please contact us in advance of your visit.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ADHERE TO THE LATEST GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.
DO NOT VISIT IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS AS LISTED ON THE GOVERNMENT INFORMATION.
Term Timetable (Wed 2 December - Thurs 17 December 2020)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SESSIONS:
- Please ensure you read the CurveMotion Rules of Entry & Terms & Conditions before your visit.
- Please note session times and details may be subject to change.
- We encourage face coverings & gloves are worn during your visit.
- For safety, we will only be accepting card payments at the Bistro.
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.