- Only food & drinks purchased at the Bistro may be consumed on site.
- ONLINE BOOKING is encouraged, walk-ins are welcome but online bookings will have priority so there may be an additional wait. You will also be required to complete our online track and trace form.
- Due to the current government guidance, entry to the venue will take a bit longer for all customers.
- The initial time of the session is the time at which the doors will open and customers will be allowed entry. 30 minutes is allocated to ensure entry for all customers, after which the session will begin. The session will be two hours in duration.
- Seating for playframe customers may be upstairs. Should you require a table downstairs, please contact us in advance of your visit.
Wed 21 July - Wed 1 Sept (Summer Holiday)
Thurs 2 Sept - Sun 24 Oct 2021
Please note: We will be closed on Monday 20 & Tuesday 21 September for venue maintenance
Mon 25 - Sun 31 Oct 2021 (Half Term)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SESSIONS:
- Please ensure you read the CurveMotion Rules of Entry & Terms & Conditions before your visit.
- Please note session times and details may be subject to change.
- We encourage face coverings are worn during your visit.
- For safety, we will only be accepting card payments at the Bistro.
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.