- FROM MONDAY 14 SEPTEMBER A BOOKING CANNOT BE FOR MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE. ANY BOOKING EXCEEDING 6 WILL BE REFUSED ADMISSION, AND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND
- ONLINE BOOKING is encouraged, walk-ins are welcome but online bookings will have priority so there may be an additional wait. You will also be required to complete our online track and trace form.
- Due to the current government guidance, entry to the venue will take a bit longer for all customers.
- The session will begin and the Bistro will open once all customers are in the venue.
- Please do not attend if you or a member of your group experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19 as listed on Government information.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ADHERE TO THE LATEST GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.
- DO NOT VISIT IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS AS LISTED ON THE GOVERNMENT INFORMATION.
Term Timetable (Mon 7 September - Sun 25 October 2020)
October Half Term Timetable (Mon 26 October - Sun 1 November 2020)
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SESSIONS:
- Please ensure you read the CurveMotion Rules of Entry & Terms & Conditions before your visit.
- Please note session times and details may be subject to change.
- We encourage face coverings & gloves are worn during your visit.
- For safety, we will only be accepting card payments at the Bistro.
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.