- ONLINE BOOKING is strongly encouraged and guarantees your entry.
- Paying on the door is welcome but online bookings will have priority, so there may be an additional wait and we cannot guarantee your entry if we are at capacity.
- Bookings for public sessions are a minimum of 3 hours, unless otherwise stated.
- Seating for playframe customers may be upstairs. Should you require a table downstairs, please contact us in advance of your visit.
- Only food & drinks purchased at the Bistro may be consumed on site.
These discounts cannot be added online, please contact the bookings team for more information - email@example.com
INTRODUCING - The Flexi Ticket
The Flexi Ticket allows you to choose whether you would like tickets that will allow you the freedom of transferring or refunding tickets up to one hour before the allotted entry time of the booking. Alternatively, our Standard Entry Tickets can be purchased which are non-refundable and non-transferable. The Flexi Ticket will charge an additional premium to cover the costs incurred by the business in the event that a booking is cancelled and refunded or transferred.
- Lockers are available for a £5 refundable deposit (please note, card deposits have a £1 transaction fee).
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.