- PLEASE CHECK THE LATEST TIMETABLE FOR OPENING HOURS. Opening hours are subject to change depending on UK Government advice.
- Remember to bring your socks with you when visiting! If you forget, don't worry, we sell socks at reception.
- We are open every day except Christmas Day and Deep Clean days. Keep an eye on the website and social media for Deep Clean dates.
- Pre-booking of general admission isn't required for term time weekdays, with the exception of special events. For peak times, you can both purchase admission 'on the door' and online.
Term Timetable - WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS.
* Please note, the playframe will close at 6pm on specified Tuesdays for our AccessAble session.
**Suitable for all ages (playframe up to 12 years only)
- Please ensure you read the CurveMotion Rules of Entry & Terms & Conditions before your visit.
- Please note session times and details may be subject to change.
- 'Term' & 'Weekend & Holiday' dates are based on the Suffolk County Council term dates.
- Please note, only food & drinks purchased at the Bistro may be consumed on site.
- Lockers are available for a £5 refundable deposit (cash only).
- We strive to deliver the highest level and quality of service across all areas of the business.
Should your expectations not be met, please bring it to the attention of the Duty Manager on the day of your visit. Retrospective complaints cannot be accepted.